Definition for the word Affinities.
- the force attracting atoms to each other and binding them together in a molecule (noun)"basic dyes have an affinity for wool and silk"
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character (noun)"found a natural affinity with the immigrants"
- (biology) state of relationship between organisms or groups of organisms resulting in resemblance in structure or structural parts (noun)"in anatomical structure prehistoric man shows close affinity with modern humans"
- a natural attraction or feeling of kinship (noun)"an affinity for politics"
- (anthropology) kinship by marriage or adoption; not a blood relationship (noun)
- (immunology) the attraction between an antigen and an antibody (noun)
- inherent resemblance between persons or things (noun)
Is Affinities a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Affinities is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Affinities a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Affinities in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Affinities. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.