Definition for the word Assemblies.
- the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery) (noun)
- the social act of assembling (noun)"they demanded the right of assembly"
- a public facility to meet for open discussion (noun)
- a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit (noun)
- a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose (noun)
- a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together (noun)
Is Assemblies a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Assemblies is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Assemblies a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Assemblies in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Assemblies. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.