Definition for the word Attendants.
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another (noun)
- a person who is present and participates in a meeting (noun)
- occurring with or following as a consequence (adjective)"an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"
- an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another (noun)
- being present (at a meeting or event, etc.) (adjective)"attendant members of the congregation"
Is Attendants a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Attendants is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Attendants a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Attendants in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Attendants. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.