Definition for the word Complexion.
- the coloring of a person's face (noun)
- a combination that results from coupling or interlinking (noun)"diphthongs are complexions of vowels"
- a point of view or general attitude or inclination (noun)"he altered the complexion of his times"
- give a certain color to (verb)"The setting sun complexioned the hills"
- (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament (noun)
- texture and appearance of the skin of the face (noun)
Is Complexion a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Complexion is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Complexion a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Complexion in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Complexion. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.