Definition for the word Condemnation.
- an expression of strong disapproval; pronouncing as wrong or morally culpable (noun)"his uncompromising condemnation of racism"
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed (noun)
- an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group (noun)
- (law) the act of condemning (as land forfeited for public use) or judging to be unfit for use (as a food product or an unsafe building) (noun)
- the condition of being strongly disapproved of (noun)"he deserved nothing but condemnation"
Is Condemnation a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Condemnation is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Condemnation a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Condemnation in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Condemnation. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.