Definition for the word Confirmation.
- making something valid by formally ratifying or confirming it (noun)"confirmation of the appointment"
- additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct (noun)"fossils provided further confirmation of the evolutionary theory"
- a ceremony held in the synagogue (usually at Pentecost) to admit as adult members of the Jewish community young men and women who have successfully completed a course of study in Judaism (noun)
- a sacrament admitting a baptized person to full participation in the church (noun)
- information that confirms or verifies (noun)
Is Confirmation a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Confirmation is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Confirmation a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Confirmation in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Confirmation. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.