Definition for the word Conservative.
- conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class (adjective)
- a person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas (noun)
- unimaginatively conventional (adjective)
- avoiding excess (adjective)"a conservative estimate"
- a member of a Conservative Party (noun)
- having social or political views favoring conservatism (adjective)
- resistant to change, particularly in relation to politics or religion (adjective)
Is Conservative a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Conservative is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Conservative a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Conservative in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Conservative. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.