Definition for the word Contribution.
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result (noun)"I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"
- act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity (noun)
- a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause (noun)
- an amount of money contributed (noun)"he expected his contribution to be repaid with interest"
- a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story (noun)
Is Contribution a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Contribution is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Contribution a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Contribution in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Contribution. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.