Definition for the word Convertibles.
- a sofa that can be converted into a bed (noun)
- capable of being changed in substance as if by alchemy (adjective)
- a corporate security (usually bonds or preferred stock) that can be exchanged for another form of security (usually common stock) (noun)
- capable of being exchanged for or replaced by something of equal value (adjective)"convertible securities"
- a car that has top that can be folded or removed (noun)
- designed to be changed from one use or form to another (adjective)"a convertible sofa"
Is Convertibles a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Convertibles is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Convertibles a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Convertibles in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Convertibles. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.