Definition for the word Damascenes.
- a design produced by inlaying gold or silver into steel (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Damascus (noun)
- inlay metal with gold and silver (verb)
- (of metals) decorated or inlaid with a wavy pattern of different (especially precious) metals (adjective)"a damascened sword"
- of or relating to or characteristic of Damascus or its people"damascene city gates"
Is Damascenes a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Damascenes is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Damascenes a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Damascenes in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Damascenes. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.