Definition for the word Decomposition.
- in a decomposed state (noun)
- (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action (noun)
- the organic phenomenon of rotting (noun)
- the analysis of a vector field (noun)
- (chemistry) separation of a substance into two or more substances that may differ from each other and from the original substance (noun)
Is Decomposition a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Decomposition is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Decomposition a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Decomposition in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Decomposition. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.