Definition for the word Deliberations.
- planning something carefully and intentionally (noun)"it was the deliberation of his act that was insulting"
- careful consideration (noun)"a little deliberation would have deterred them"
- a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry (noun)
- the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision (noun)"he was a man of judicial deliberation"
- (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question (noun)"the deliberations of the jury"
Is Deliberations a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Deliberations is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Deliberations a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Deliberations in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Deliberations. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.