Definition for the word Distortion.
- a change for the worse (noun)
- the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean (noun)
- a shape resulting from distortion (noun)
- an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image (noun)
- a change (usually undesired) in the waveform of an acoustic or analog electrical signal; the difference between two measurements of a signal (as between the input and output signal) (noun)"heavy metal guitar players use vacuum tube amplifiers to produce extreme distortion"
- the mistake of misrepresenting the facts (noun)
Is Distortion a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Distortion is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Distortion a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Distortion in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Distortion. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.