Definition for the word Dogfights.
- disorderly fighting (noun)
- a fiercely disputed contest (noun)"their rancor dated from a political dogfight between them"
- an aerial engagement between fighter planes (noun)
- arrange for an illegal dogfight (verb)
- a violent fight between dogs (sometimes organized illegally for entertainment and gambling) (noun)
- engage in an aerial battle with another fighter plane (verb)
Is Dogfights a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Dogfights is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Dogfights a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Dogfights in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Dogfights. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.