Definition for the word Immobilizes.
- to hold fast or prevent from moving (verb)
- prohibit the conversion or use of (assets) (verb)
- cause to be unable to move (verb)"The sudden storm immobilized the traffic"
- hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation; of capital (verb)
- convert (assets) into fixed capital (verb)
- make defenseless (verb)
Is Immobilizes a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Immobilizes is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Immobilizes a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Immobilizes in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Immobilizes. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.