Definition for the word Impairment.
- a symptom of reduced quality or strength (noun)
- the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness (noun)"hearing impairment"
- the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine) (noun)
- the occurrence of a change for the worse (noun)
- damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality (noun)
Is Impairment a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Impairment is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Impairment a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Impairment in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Impairment. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.