Definition for the word Impulsive.
- determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason (adjective)
- having the power of driving or impelling (adjective)"an impulsive force"
- characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation (adjective)"liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"
- proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus (adjective)"an impulsive gesture of affection"
- without forethought (adjective)"letting him borrow her car was an impulsive act that she immediately regretted"
Is Impulsive a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Impulsive is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Impulsive a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Impulsive in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Impulsive. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.