Definition for the word Infection.
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted (noun)
- the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people (noun)"the infection of his enthusiasm for poetry"
- (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure (noun)
- (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease (noun)
- moral corruption or contamination (noun)"ambitious men are led astray by an infection that is almost unavoidable"
- (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound (noun)
- the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms (noun)
Is Infection a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Infection is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Infection a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Infection in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Infection. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.