Definition for the word Innocents.
- not knowledgeable about something specified (adjective)"American tourists wholly innocent of French"
- lacking in sophistication or worldliness (adjective)"a child's innocent stare"
- completely wanting or lacking (adjective)"innocent of literary merit"
- a person who lacks knowledge of evil (noun)
- free from evil or guilt (adjective)"an innocent child"
- free from sin (adjective)
- lacking intent or capacity to injure (adjective)"an innocent prank"
- (used of things) lacking sense or awareness (adjective)"fine innocent weather"
Is Innocents a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Innocents is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Innocents a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Innocents in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Innocents. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.