Definition for the word Intelligences.
- secret information about an enemy (or potential enemy) (noun)"we sent out planes to gather intelligence on their radar coverage"
- information about recent and important events (noun)
- the operation of gathering information about an enemy (noun)
- a unit responsible for gathering and interpreting information about an enemy (noun)
- the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience (noun)
Is Intelligences a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Intelligences is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Intelligences a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Intelligences in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Intelligences. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.