Definition for the word Jabs.
- stab or pierce (verb)"he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife"
- the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow (noun)
- poke or thrust abruptly (verb)"he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow) (noun)"he warned me with a jab with his finger"
- a quick short straight punch (noun)
- strike or punch with quick and short blows (verb)
Is Jabs a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jabs is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jabs a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jabs in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jabs. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.