Definition for the word Jack.
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor (noun)
- male donkey (noun)
- hunt with a jacklight (verb)
- immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted (noun)
- game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks (noun)
- a small worthless amount (noun)"you don't know jack"
- lift with a special device (verb)"jack up the car so you can change the tire"
- a man who serves as a sailor (noun)
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince (noun)
- an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug (noun)
- any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas (noun)
- a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling (noun)
- small flag indicating a ship's nationality (noun)
- tool for exerting pressure or lifting (noun)
Is Jack a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jack is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jack a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jack in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jack. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.