Definition for the word Jades.
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress (verb)
- an old or over-worked horse (noun)
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody (verb)
- a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite (noun)
- a woman adulterer (noun)
- a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green (noun)
- of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green (adjective)
Is Jades a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jades is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jades a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jades in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jades. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.