Definition for the word Jag.
- a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing (noun)
- a bout of drinking or drug taking (noun)
- a sharp projection on an edge or surface (noun)"he clutched a jag of the rock"
- a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath; used in Renaissance clothing (noun)
- cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge (verb)
Is Jag a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jag is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jag a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jag in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jag. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.