Definition for the word Jazz.
- empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk (noun)"don't give me any of that jazz"
- have sexual intercourse with (verb)
- a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles (noun)
- a style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands (noun)
- play something in the style of jazz (verb)
Is Jazz a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jazz is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jazz a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jazz in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jazz. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.