Definition for the word Jerks.
- a dull stupid fatuous person (noun)
- throw or toss with a quick motion (verb)"jerk his head"
- a sudden abrupt pull (noun)
- pull, or move with a sudden movement (verb)"He turned the handle and jerked the door open"
- meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun (noun)
- an abrupt spasmodic movement (noun)
- make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion (verb)
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched (verb)
- move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions (verb)"The patient's legs were jerkings"
- (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration (noun)
- raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms (noun)
Is Jerks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jerks is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jerks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jerks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jerks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.