Definition for the word Jersey.
- a close-fitting pullover shirt (noun)
- a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies (noun)
- the largest of the Channel Islands (noun)
- a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey (noun)
- a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric (noun)
Is Jersey a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jersey is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jersey a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jersey in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jersey. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.