Definition for the word Jets.
- an artificially produced flow of water (noun)
- issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth (verb)"Water jetted forth"
- the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid) (noun)
- an airplane powered by one or more jet engines (noun)
- atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward (noun)
- street names for ketamine (noun)
- of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal (adjective)
- a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation (noun)
- fly a jet plane (verb)
Is Jets a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jets is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jets a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jets in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jets. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.