Definition for the word Jig.
- music in three-four time for dancing a jig (noun)
- a device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it (noun)
- a fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water (noun)
- any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping (noun)
- dance a quick dance with leaping and kicking motions (verb)
Is Jig a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jig is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jig a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jig in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jig. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.