Definition for the word John.
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets (noun)
- youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216) (noun)
- a prostitute's customer (noun)
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation (noun)
- the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament (noun)
Is John a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes John is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is John a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the John in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of John. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.