Definition for the word Joins.
- be or become joined or united or linked (verb)"Our paths joined"
- a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets (noun)
- become part of; become a member of a group or organization (verb)"He joined the Communist Party as a young man"
- make contact or come together (verb)"The two roads join here"
- the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made (noun)
- cause to become joined or linked (verb)"join these two parts so that they fit together"
Is Joins a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Joins is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Joins a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Joins in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Joins. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.