Definition for the word Journals.
- a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred (noun)
- a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations (noun)
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject (noun)"he reads the medical journals"
- a record book as a physical object (noun)
- the part of the axle contained by a bearing (noun)
Is Journals a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Journals is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Journals a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Journals in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Journals. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.