Definition for the word Judge.
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time) (verb)
- pronounce judgment on (verb)
- form a critical opinion of (verb)"I cannot judge some works of modern art"
- an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality (noun)
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of (verb)"The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice (noun)
- determine the result of (a competition) (verb)
Is Judge a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Judge is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Judge a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Judge in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Judge. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.