Definition for the word Junction.
- the state of being joined together (noun)
- the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made (noun)
- an act of joining or adjoining things (noun)
- something that joins or connects (noun)
- the place where two or more things come together (noun)
Is Junction a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Junction is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Junction a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Junction in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Junction. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.