Definition for the word Keen.
- express grief verbally (verb)
- intense or sharp (adjective)
- painful as if caused by a sharp instrument (adjective)"keen winds"
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions (adjective)
- very good (adjective)
- a funeral lament sung with loud wailing (noun)
- having a sharp cutting edge or point (adjective)"a keen blade"
Is Keen a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Keen is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Keen a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Keen in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Keen. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.