Definition for the word Kill.
- mark for deletion, rub off, or erase (verb)"kill these lines in the President's speech"
- end or extinguish by forceful means (verb)
- thwart the passage of (verb)"kill a motion"
- drink down entirely (verb)"She killed a bottle of brandy that night"
- the act of terminating a life (noun)
- be fatal (verb)"cigarettes kill"
- be the source of great pain for (verb)"These new shoes are killing me!"
- cause the death of, without intention (verb)"She was killed in the collision of three cars"
- cause to cease operating (verb)"kill the engine"
- cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly (verb)"This man killed several people when he tried to rob a bank"
- deprive of life (verb)"AIDS has killed thousands in Africa"
- destroy a vitally essential quality of or in (verb)"Eating artichokes kills the taste of all other foods"
- hit with great force (verb)"He killed the ball"
- hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games (verb)"She killed the ball"
- overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration (verb)"The comedian was so funny, he was killing me!"
- the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal (noun)
- the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile (noun)"the pilot reported two kills during the mission"
- tire out completely (verb)"The daily stress of her work is killing her"
Is Kill a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kill is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kill a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kill in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kill. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.