Definition for the word Kingdom.
- the domain ruled by a king or queen (noun)
- a domain in which something is dominant (noun)"the untroubled kingdom of reason"
- a basic group of natural objects (noun)
- a country with a king as head of state (noun)
- a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state (noun)
- the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia (noun)
Is Kingdom a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kingdom is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kingdom a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kingdom in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kingdom. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.