Definition for the word Kingfish.
- large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters (noun)
- small silvery marine food fish found off California (noun)
- large game fish of Australia and New Zealand (noun)
- any of several food and game fishes of the drum family indigenous to warm Atlantic waters of the North American coast (noun)
- the lean flesh of any of several fish caught off the Atlantic coast of the United States (noun)
Is Kingfish a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kingfish is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kingfish a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kingfish in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kingfish. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.