Definition for the word Kinks.
- curl tightly (verb)
- a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British) (noun)
- form a curl, curve, or kink (verb)
- a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight (noun)
- a difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation (noun)"there are still a few kinks to iron out"
- an eccentric idea (noun)
- a person with unusual sexual tastes (noun)
Is Kinks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kinks is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kinks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kinks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kinks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.