Definition for the word Kiss.
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof) (noun)
- touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc. (verb)"The newly married couple kissed"
- any of several bite-sized candies (noun)
- a cookie made of egg whites and sugar (noun)
- a light glancing touch (noun)"there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing"
- touch lightly or gently (verb)"the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain"
Is Kiss a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kiss is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kiss a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kiss in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kiss. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.