Definition for the word Kites.
- a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float (noun)
- a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value (noun)
- any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals (noun)
- fly a kite (verb)"They kited the Red Dragon model"
- get credit or money by using a bad check (verb)"The businessman kited millions of dollars"
- increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently (verb)"He kited many checks"
- plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string (noun)
- soar or fly like a kite (verb)"The pilot kited for a long time over the mountains"
Is Kites a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kites is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kites a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kites in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kites. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.