Definition for the word Knits.
- needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine (noun)
- to gather something into small wrinkles or folds (verb)
- a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stitch from the lefthand side (noun)
- tie or link together (verb)
- a fabric made by knitting (noun)
- make (textiles) by knitting (verb)"knit a scarf"
Is Knits a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Knits is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Knits a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Knits in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Knits. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.