Definition for the word Knocker.
- a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door (noun)
- either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman (noun)
- one who disparages or belittles the worth of something (noun)
- a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance) (noun)"open the door and see who the knocker is"
- (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way; a boastful immoderate person (noun)
Is Knocker a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Knocker is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Knocker a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Knocker in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Knocker. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.