Definition for the word Knocks.
- a vigorous blow (noun)"the sudden knock floored him"
- the act of hitting vigorously (noun)
- find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws (verb)"Don't knock the food--it's free"
- deliver a sharp blow or push (verb)"He knocked the glass clear across the room"
- knock against with force or violence (verb)
- make light, repeated taps on a surface (verb)
- the sound of knocking (as on a door or in an engine or bearing) (noun)"the knocking grew louder"
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early (verb)
- negative criticism (noun)
- a bad experience (noun)"the school of hard knocks"
- rap with the knuckles (verb)"knock on the door"
Is Knocks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Knocks is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Knocks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Knocks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Knocks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.