Definition for the word Natives.
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning (adjective)"native Americans"
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place (noun)"the art of the natives of the northwest coast"
- a person born in a particular place or country (noun)"he is a native of Brazil"
- as found in nature in the elemental form (adjective)"native copper"
- belonging to one by birth (adjective)"my native land"
- characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin (adjective)"the native North American sugar maple"
- indigenous plants and animals (noun)
Is Natives a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Natives is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Natives a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Natives in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Natives. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.