Nature is a valid Scrabble word worth 6 points. The letters N, A, T, U, R, and E are each worth 1 point. It is a commonly used word in everyday language and therefore eligible for use in the game. As per the official Scrabble dictionary, "nature" is defined as the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations. As long as it is spelled correctly and placed on the board within the rules, "nature" can be a strategic and valuable word in a Scrabble game.
Definition for the word Nature.
- a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe (noun)"the laws of nature"
- a particular type of thing (noun)"he's interested in trains and things of that nature"
- the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions (noun)"it is his nature to help others"
- the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized (noun)"it is the nature of fire to burn"
- the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc. (noun)"they tried to preserve nature as they found it"
Is Nature a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Nature is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Nature a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Nature in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Nature. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.