Definition for the word Needle.
- the leaf of a conifer (noun)
- annoy or provoke, as by constant criticism (verb)"He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
- a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record (noun)
- a sharp pointed implement (usually steel) (noun)
- a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument (noun)
- prick with a needle (verb)
Is Needle a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Needle is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Needle a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Needle in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Needle. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.