Definition for the word Nervous.
- unpredictably excitable (especially of horses) (adjective)
- of or relating to the nervous system (adjective)"nervous disease"
- excited in anticipation (adjective)
- causing or fraught with or showing anxiety (adjective)"those nervous moments before takeoff"
- easily agitated (adjective)"a nervous addict"
Is Nervous a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Nervous is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Nervous a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Nervous in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Nervous. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.