Definition for the word Network.
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals (noun)
- (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits (noun)
- an interconnected system of things or people (noun)"he owned a network of shops"
- a system of intersecting lines or channels (noun)"a railroad network"
- (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs (noun)"the networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- communicate with and within a group (verb)"You have to network if you want to get a good job"
Is Network a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Network is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Network a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Network in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Network. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.