Is Neutral a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Neutral.
- having no personal preference (adjective)"a neutral observer"
- having no hue (adjective)"neutral colors like black or white"
- having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive (adjective)
- having no net electric charge (adjective)
- lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics (adjective)"a neutral personality that made no impression whatever"
- not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest (adjective)
- one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute (noun)
- possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics (adjective)
Is Neutral a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Neutral is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Neutral: 7 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Neutral: 10 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Neutral a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Neutral in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Neutral. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.